Friday, December 5, 2014

The Studio


What is this you might ask? Well, it is the beginning of my new studio.


Yes, the foundation has been dug in the yard just behind the house.


Yesterday the number 10 candy-striped cement mixer came 


to pour the footings.


And now you can see the outline of my future backyard atelier.
How very, very exciting!


Today the blocks for the foundation have arrived. So it looks like everyday will bring some new element to this very exciting work in progress.


Happy week-end all!!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Sally! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha! The early stages of a work of art taking shape - always exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so exciting! Bet you cannot wait for it to be ready already! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Sally.
    How wonderful!! Congratulations. I look forward to seeing your new studio completed.
    Thank you for your comment. I thought my comment had been closed but it was my mistake! I am being away PC ,taking a break from blogging. My mother -in-law 94 who lives us is very aging. She needs a lot of help. My mother 92 in Tokyo was carried by ambulance to a hospital the other day. Both mothers are really aging.I am managing many things for helping them. However I try to have time at Kyoto station,where I change from a bullet train to our local Nara line after visiting My mother in Tokyo. I like it!!! See you soon! Thank you for your friendship!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lucky you are to have your own studio space!

    ReplyDelete