Monday, August 27, 2012

Bleu Lundi

I don't think you can actually say Bleu Lundi in French ( it probably needs to be Lundi Bleu ). But I couldn't resist, this being Monday & all. Here are my blue photos on this last Monday in August. The summer is coming to an end. Friends are leaving & returning home. It is in a way a bit of a blue Monday.





Bright cobalt blue of a church ceiling.


Rooftop ornament silhouetted against a blue sky.


A blue Deux Chevaux....


A lovely pale blue door....




A little blue still life .....


Blue shutters


Our turquoise blue bridge leading into our little village.


An oil drum painted blue & cut down for a planter.


Handmade hardware on an old blue door.



This strange auto passed us on the highway. I can't tell you anything about it other than it was certainly unique & blue.


The beautiful blue of plums in the market...


More blue....


Morning glory blue


You certainly do find a lot of blue here in southwest France. Here's hoping your Monday is filled with happy blues.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely photos Sally,they certainty do brighten Monday morning especially as it's raining here.
    I'm surprised that there's still a Deux Chevaux on the road.I had a pale blue one a long time ago......brings back memories!

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cobalt blue is my favorite color. I wonder what they had to do to get that color during times long ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! and I think everyone feels a bit of melancholy this time of year..on the cusp of change- hope your remaining time in France continues to be blue-taful ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful blooming blissful bounteous bonus blues.

    ReplyDelete