Monday, April 20, 2015

When Dreams Meet Reality


Yes, it is that time of year again! I have made my flight reservations for France. 
So all the winter dreaming & the years of beautiful memories collide into the prospect of the future & another anticipated summer in my little French village.

Here I am in May 1991 on the first day in our house.

  These are the photos I took on my first day back last year.


The rest are photos taken over the years, 


all memories of the place I think of as my cherished second home.


So today especially, I am dreaming of France & am happy to share my enthusiasm with Paulita's Dreaming of France meme. 

Happy Monday & may all your dreams come true.

8 comments:

  1. Sally, I'm so excited for you every time you go. In that photo of you, you look 18! I love all your photos of France. They have a romanticism. Thanks for playing along with Dreaming of France. Here’s my Dreaming of France meme

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures for you to look at during the winter months.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll bet you're excited to have your plans in place! Would love to meet you for coffee if time and distance allow. Are you anywhere near the Lot? Cahors?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting and those photos are utterly dreamy, love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sally, what a perfect haven. (Actually, I had a typo on that sentence and first wrote perfect heaven. I suspect both are true!). I can't imagine how lovely it would be to have your own home in France!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow. I am so jealous. Have you gone every year since 91? How lucky you are. It must be amazing to go back every year. And your little village is so beautiful. I'll be looking forward to seeing more of these delightful photos this year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bon voyage. I know what you mean-I booked and flight and left within a week. Enjoy. Your village is lovely-where is it?

    ReplyDelete