Monday, June 18, 2012

Merci!

The only time I can use the internet is when I can get myself to the cafe in St. Antoine. A week or more had gone by since the last time I was there & able to use their wifi. When I finally was able to check my blog, I was over whelmed by all of your kind comments. I have never been very good at leaving responses. Instead I have always tried to go to your blogs to say hello. But sadly, now with so little internet time I will have very little chance to do that. So I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you all, both as a group & individually.



I appreciate your comments so much & it means the world to me to know that you are following along. Merci beaucoup!!




Pie Lady Pat, Yes, the cherries were a delightful surprise. I am most appreciative of how thoughtful & generous my neighbors are.

Emile, Yes, all of the rain has left everything so lush & beautiful & you are right that my little village is a very meditative & peaceful place to be.




Arctic Mom, How wonderful you will be in Bretagne in July. I am quite a bit further south near Toulouse & not so far from Spain. My tiny village is so small that it does not show up on many maps, but the next largest town is St. Antonin Noble Val. The climate here is much warmer than in Bretagne, it can be very hot indeed. I have visited Bretagne & it has its own unique beauty & charm, which I loved. I know you will have a marvelous time taking walks, eating croissants, & practicing your French. Bon Voyage!!

Tomoko, I have missed you & am glad to hear from you again. I hope you are doing well. Thank you for your thoughtful wishes. I hope you will enjoy a beautiful & happy summer as well.




Ruby, Thanks so much for your well wishes. I wish you a wonderful summer too!

Dawne, Thanks so much, I hope I can take a few nice photos this summer, but I am sure they will not compare with the lovely photos that you take, when in France.




Menthe Blanche, Merci beaucoup pour tes commentés en français. C'est bon pour moi. Et oui, j' espère que le soleil va venir bientôt aussi.

Coco, Hi, yes, I am back in my little house in south west France. Thank you for your sweet thoughts & wishes. I hope you have a wonderful summer too.




Paulita, Thank you so much! You were my most devoted follower last summer & I always appreciated your comments. It was great to know that you were following along.

Sandra, Thanks. I feel very blessed. It is really pretty idyllic here in the French countryside in my little village!




Wether you left a comment or not thanks everyone for stopping by! Wishing you all a very happy summer!

6 comments:

  1. I never have enough of your beautiful photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, no. How will we live vicariously if you can't post frequently? You must fix this problem. Can't wait to read more and enjoy your artistic photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That beautiful little window with the rose colored shutters just says "France" to me!! And the shot of your village in the previous post shows a very green and beautiful village. Have you done a post on how you found this little village and came to buy your house? I have just finished Karen Wheeler's book "Tout Sweet", and the house she buys and her village both remind me of you [ except she is in the Poitou-Charente, or however you spell it!!
    xx
    dawne

    ReplyDelete
  4. De rien ! C'est toujours un plaisir de visiter ton blog :)
    Bonne journée !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,Sally.
    France is one of the countries I love to visit, though only one day I spent in Paris long time ago.
    Countryside in France is much more attractive for spending time! I look forward to read your post.

    I have been very busy in my daily lives. I need more time to come back blogging,but I am very fine and enjoy reading blogs when I have time!!

    Have a great time,Sally.
    Tomoko

    ReplyDelete