Sunday, June 27, 2010

For Jacinta





This photograph is for Jacinta, to see if she really is following my blog. Jacinta & her husband are my neighbors. They have a house just behind mine here in France. We actually share a wall in common & can sometimes hear the gurgling of each others plumbing. The photo is of their bread oven. Last summer we made wonderful pizzas in it, with all marvelous local ingredients. So good & such fun. This year, on the day I arrived, they made me a lovely impromptu lunch. Arriving tired & hungry, their offerings were greatly appreciated. The potato & leek soup was delicious. Merci !

Location:France

2 comments:

  1. ah, what a life. wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I'm catching up, and everything is so gorgeous over here. How romantic your Summer seems to be. I love the figs painting in the earlier post. Thank you for sharing the beauty!

    ReplyDelete