Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Internet Problems & Many Thanks


First & fore most I want to sincerely thank all of you, my friends & loyal readers. I appreciate your kindness & your friendships. The Internet is an amazing place, opening our lives to embrace new found friends from around the world.



I am most appreciative of all the kind & encouraging comments left by so many of you as I left Boston. Each & everyone means so much to me.


Unfortunately, I have really encountered some serious Internet problems this year while in France.



The café where I normally find a connection is not working for me. It is not that it is not working, which is the frustrating part, only that it is not connecting for me & my iPad.



I have one friend whose wifi ( pronounced weefee here in France ) seems to work for me after changing codes & other settings. The photos I have taken here are of things I pass as I walk to her house & the entrance to her lovely garden below.


I can sit on her porch & connect to her wifi quite quickly. But as you can imagine, one does not want to become a nuisance or wear out one's welcome. Therefore, I really do not wish to spend too much time checking out the Internet, which means, after checking my emails & posting a blog entry or two, I have no time to look at all of your wonderful blogs.


I miss being able to visit you & finding out what each of you are up to, not to mention being able to leave comments for you. I apologize for this. My appreciation for the thoughtful comments that you have left for me is even greater under these unfortunate circumstances. So, merci beaucoup!




2 comments:

  1. Love the walk along the lane to your friend's house. Your loss of internet is our gain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe it is the right time to disconnect and a message for you to let the internet aside for a while ? :)

    ReplyDelete