Monday, August 20, 2012

Jaune


I take a lot of photos & there often isn't much rhyme or reason to what I find interesting. Recently I have had fun grouping some of these odd shots into little collections of colors. Here is yellow or jaune.



A handsome yellow Deux Chevaux.



A field of small sunflowers. Can you see the tiny morning glories that climb up their stems? This scene reminded me of a Klimt painting.



Yellow door


Little still life with peach.


Yellow house.



Wild yellow plums for sale at the market.



Tiny little post delivery car good for maneuvering the narrow streets of steep hilltop villages.


A corner of my yellow kitchen.


Yellow storefront.


Sunflowers at the market.

I hope you all have a happy Monday filled with bright yellow sunshine!

4 comments:

  1. I love your yellow shots. The yellow house with the blue shutters is my favorite, although the sunflowers are very nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss yellow. Used to have a lot of it in my life. Need to get it back in, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sally,

    I am partial to sunflowers, as well as to Klimt paintings. Thank you for these bits of color and brightness. Fondly, Marjorie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there! I could have sworn I've visited this website before but after browsing through some of the posts I realized it's new to me.

    Anyhow, I'm certainly happy I discovered it and I'll be bookmarking it and checking back regularly!


    Feel free to visit my blog post :: fiber supplements especially

    ReplyDelete