Friday, May 15, 2015

Je Suis Arrivée

Yes, I have arrived
The country side is green & as beautiful as ever. I am happy to be here in the early part of May, when all of the flowers are in bloom. I am especially happy to see my rose at its blooming peak. 
As soon as I arrive, a sense of peace & tranquility washes over me as I step into a much simpler sort of life. 








On my first day here I was treated to a bowl of fresh picked strawberries from my neighbors garden. What better & more delicious way to start my summer sojourn. 

7 comments:

  1. Ahhh Sally; how lovely for you! Bonne jour née! And a wonderful summer:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and rich, as life should be. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. enjoy your simple lovely summer in France and
    I will continue to follow your site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Sally.
    How exciting! Enjoy your beautiful summer in France.
    They are lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Enjoy every minute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a perfect, sweet haven and how very beautiful. Your neighbors must be delighted to see you return. And I can't imagine your joy -- or jet lag! Happy settling!

    ReplyDelete