Monday, March 9, 2015

Practicing Your French

If while dreaming of France you are wishing to improve your French language skills as well as learn about French culture, why not try 

This informative website is the brainchild of Geraldine Lepére, a 27 year old French language & lifestyle expert. With her fun to watch videos she offers practical advice & language tips to anyone wishing to integrate further into French life. Her upbeat & positive personality gives the viewer an "I can do this" kind of confidence. And just so you don't forget to practice, you can sign up for her free weekly videos to be sent by email. 








Keeping up with your French language skills while not in France is a good way to keep 

9 comments:

  1. What a great source for anyone serious about mastering French! She's a very light and lively, watchable host; I might even be tempted to dust off my old French language CD's. Actually so old, they're not CD's or even tapes, they're records!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sally, this is terrific -- I had no idea about this one. I'll definitely check it out.

    Thanks also to your visit to the Gypsy and your comments on recent posts, most notably the reading post. Yes, as you noted, I started at an early age!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thanks for this Sally. I've liked her on Facebook so that i can keep up. It's good to pepper your world with French, so that it just crops up without looking for it. I'm taking French lessons at the moment, but not feeling like I'm progressing - every little bit helps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the tip! I'd love to visit france more often, and these videos have me inspired to pack my suitcases! X Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. These were fun! She does a really nice job...love how she repeats each phrase slowly...that helps a lot. Bread is tricky...I was so surprised the first time someone handed me a slice instead of passing the basket. And I still can't quite get used to no bread plates. I have a hard time just laying the bread on the table like everyone else does!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sally, Thanks for this. I have a couple of days to practice before I get to practice for real in France. Thanks so much for playing along with Dreaming of France. Here’s my Dreaming of France meme

    ReplyDelete
  7. ;-)
    warm greetings from Paris!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Learning another language is always difficult but fun.
    Have a good day,Sally.

    ReplyDelete