Sunday, July 26, 2015

Hondarribia

I have just returned to my little village from a 5 day excursion to Spain. The last night there we stayed in the  magical seaside town of Hondarribiawhich is  in the Basque region right on the boarder of France. We stayed in the colorful  pink & blue hotel San Nicholas. 



Surrounded by flower covered balconies 



And a view of the sea



The little town was so pretty waking up in the early morning light....



...and just on the other side of the bay you could see France.



If this is not what dreams are made of I am not sure what is. 
Find other dreamy spaces & places on

7 comments:

  1. Wow what a FabUlous looking place. I could sure do with it right now. Some where to dream for sure. :-)) All there for us to enjoy. These places really cheer me up. Thank you for sharing .

    ReplyDelete
  2. The light is so beautiful, and the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sally, These are phenomenal. Another place I'm dreaming about visiting. Here’s my Dreaming of France meme

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a dreamy little spot:) Kisses, dear

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks simply magical, Sally!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful! and the memories are keepers :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh! we'll be at Saint-Jean-de-Luz next week!
    warm greetings and enjoy summer!

    ReplyDelete