Sunday, July 7, 2013

Keeping Cool


Saturday was a girls day out & to try to beat the heat my daughter invited me to join her & my granddaughters for a pedicure.



This was a real treat for all of us ..........


......starting right off with choosing our colors......


.......& oh those ticklish feet.......



.......in the end we had a rainbow of beautiful toes!


Afterwards we had fun having a "just us girls" lunch........


......& to continue our staying cool theme we went for a refreshing swim.



It was a very special day......


.....but it was definitely all about the toes!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time with your grand daughters!What beautiful toes! Pedicure......I have forgotten it for a long time! It is summer here. I should try that! It must be happy for me too.
    Tomoko

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like fun!
    and such happy toes...
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute post! I thought I recognized those pretty "cousin" toes!
    Love,
    Mary Howard

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is so cute. that seems like
    a fun day to spend.

    ReplyDelete