Sunday, December 7, 2014

Images of France ...


...that invoke the holiday spirit...



Although I am not in France during the winter months, I do find, as I look through my photos, that certain images remind me of this season. In a simple peaceful sort of way that is.  The silvery color & shape of an olive tree....


...or this sculptural relief, with what seems to be tiny pine trees growing out of the top, invoke this spirit for me.


There is just something about the shapes & patterns...


...& the greens of course that say something to me about this season.


So in the spirit of the coming holidays I am connecting to Paulita's
where you can see what other French dreamers & holiday star gazers have on their mind. 


Wishing each of you a happy & peaceful holiday season!!

4 comments:

  1. There is something beautiful in green and stone together, it recalls ancient peace and pass it on to us. Thank u for the wishes, I wish u the same xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those really are lovely and evocative images Sally. Just the serenity and simplicity we need amidst the holiday hustle and bustle. Wishing you tidings of comfort and joy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Mary statue nestled in the greenery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sally, Your photos do speak to me, and I can see something of the holidays in them, but mostly I see France! Thanks for playing along today.

    ReplyDelete