Monday, September 8, 2014

It Seems Like

....one day you are in France & the next day it all seems but a beautiful dream.....















I want to thank all of you, my loyal readers, for following along this summer. I feel so fortunate to spend this time in such a beautiful place & I am most happy to share it with you here. Thank you for all of your kind comments this summer. I have savord & enjoyed each & everyone. I appreciate your thoughtfulness & your cyberfriendship most sincerely.
Merci boucoup!

I am linking this last post of summer & first from back in the US to Paulita's 

10 comments:

  1. I hope one day to make the statement that I've been in France. Hope your travel was safe and you are settling back in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such charm, beauty, earthiness and colour, in the French countryside. Hope you had a pleasant flight home and look forward to posts from across the pond.

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sally I drool every time I visit your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know that arched blue door won me over. Thanks for your beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice. Love the pastel coloring captured in your photo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great post-I like all the photos especially the roses.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How lucky you are to have such amazing summers. I love that roses picture too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Sally! We've enjoyed following along! How wonderful to be in your company for the journey. It must seem both good to be home and sad to leave. Your photos -- wow! I especially love the blue door and the bricks with the column. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've opened a beautiful door/window for us,,, :)
    Much peace to you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi,Sally,
    What a beautiful building in the first photo with the white windows, the green and sunlight on the wall. A bunch of roses in front and in the back is also pretty. I like the blue door,it reminds me of the story of "secret garden" I read in my childhood many times!!
    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete