Friday, October 4, 2013

Frustration

I am having difficulty posting my blog. The app that I normally use with great success just stopped publishing any of my photographs a little over a week ago. I now have a real back log of posts waiting to be published but I am unable to do so.

I have found another app which is much more primitive but will download the photos. However, it has some sort of unspecified size requirement & cuts most of the photos right down the middle.
I have searched through what I have from my summer photos that might work under these conditions. This is a sort of test just in order to be able to make a post & at least to explain what has been going on.
With this particular app I have no way of checking to see what will be published until it is done. So if this comes out a bit strange you will understand why.

As it is, time is growing short. My séjour in France is almost over. 
The summer is turning into fall & it is time for me to fly away home.
Hopefully where I can solve all of these worrisome blog issues. I look forward to reconnecting with all of you in a few weeks. 

1 comment:

  1. The pics look great so I'm going to guess you got it fixed. Safe travels and I'll look forward to all those France photos you are going to share when you get back.

    ReplyDelete