Monday, January 3, 2011

2011 Calendar


If you have not yet purchased your calendar for 2011, maybe you would want to make your own. Using some of the photos I took last summer, in France, I made two different versions to give as Christmas gifts. They turned out quite nice, & I even won an honorable mention in a weekly contest offered by QOOP, the publishing company I used.


It was fun to do & easy too. Plus you can create one without any obligation to buy. That way, it is possible to see how your photos look in a calendar setting. There is still a 20% off Holiday Sale going on, so it is not too late to try your hand at creating your very own unique calendar.


Check out the ones that I made here. Once you are on the site, just click on the image to see all 12 photos as they appear in the calendar. If you have followed this blog, over the summer at all, you will most certainly recognize many of the photos. Hope you will take a look & enjoy revisiting some of my favorite places in France.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sally

    Happy New Year to you too! I hope 2011 brings love and enjoyment! And lots more of your lovely work of course :) Glad you like the new painting.

    Warmest regards
    Pete :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you too Sally!
    Keep showing us your beautiful art and photos.
    x Renilde

    ReplyDelete