Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sunday Once Again


Well it's another Sunday & another market day. As the summer starts to wind down, for me, I begin to treasure these simple pleasures even more.




It's not just the wonderful produce that I love, although that is certainly something I will miss. Being an artist, it's all about the colors & shapes.




How could one not be struck with awe by the beauty of these roses. I love the old jugs & pots they are casually displayed in, as well.




Then home again with my spoils, to cook up something delicious for lunch. Happy Sunday everyone!







Location:France

2 comments:

  1. nice day out. summer never ends in southern California. back from vacation in the midwest. they too were saying they have about another 30 -45 days of summer and singing frogs, crickets, cicadas = night sounds and then it goes quiet. it made me think how spoil I am living in s.ca.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to see a picture of what you made for lunch and hear all about that. The produce is so beautiful I bet your lunch was too. I just made fresh blueberry pie.

    ReplyDelete